We are proud to be able to offer you the same application that was chosen by the Central Ordering Party – Government Administration Service Center (COAR) after a detailed review of all platforms available on the market and after checking their operation. The Central Ordering Party was the first institution to fully digitize public procurement as early as 2017.
The eB2B Procurement Platform guarantees
- Submission of offers, requests to participate in the procedure and declarations including the Single European Procurement Document, by electronic communication; (statutory requirement from April 18, 2018);
- Identification of entities submitting offers or requests to participate in the contract awarding procedure, exact time and date of submitted offers and requests to participate in the procedure;
- Two-stage protection against access to the content of submitted documents before the deadlines for their opening;
- Possibility of setting and changing the deadlines for offers submitting and the opening time; Public opening after offers decryption by members of the tender committee
- Possibility of e-auction and bidding compliant with the Public Procurement Law. Full eB2B support for bidders including the use of a qualified electronic signature. eB2B supports the signatures of all national exhibitors in both Pades and Xades formats;
- Possibility to remove offers and requests to participate in the procedure in a way that prevents their retrieval and the reading of their content by users;
- Ensuring a safe environment in the largest European Data Center, encrypted connection, and security standards in line with OWASP guidelines;
- Integrity and authenticity of the information provided, including the possibility of using an electronic seal or an electronic signature, as defined in Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions on the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93 / EC (Journal of Laws UE L 257 of 28.08.2014, p. 73), other than a qualified electronic signature;
- Automatic sending of notices about contract awarding procedures directly from the eB2B system to the EU Publications Office;
- Archiving and storage of the documentation of the procedure, including, on request, periodic transfer to the Client’s sftp servers
- Adaptation for visually impaired people required by law.