The latest edition of the eB2B Procurement platform enables managers of procurement and administration departments to better manage, monitor and control procurement processes – from the moment of placing a purchase requisition, to the payment of the invoice.
The management of procurement processes is understood as an end-to-end formula enabling eB2B customers to maintain appropriate relationships with suppliers, support and supervise procurement processes in accordance with their internal procedures and policies. The reports module provides full reporting at every stage of each process. The structure of the application allows for matching the purchase requisition with the purchase order and the contract awarding procedure organized in order to select the supplier as well as with the concluded agreement. The eB2B Procurement application may be interfaced with any ERP system, e.g. SAP, and logging in to the system is possible through Active Directory and SSO. Due to database structure applied, eB2B Procurement platform is one of the most flexible tool supporting procurement processes in the country. The implementation usually does not require any modifications, it is only a matter of the system parameterization.
The system allows for the organization of complex purchase projects even in the most complex structure of a holding company. It is used for handling purchase processes, from creation of a purchase requisition, through its acceptance, vendor selection by the procurement department. It generates ranking at every stage of the contract awarding procedure, registration of an agreement signed with a supplier, purchase receipt confirmation and liabilities settlement, as well as monitoring of the stage of completion of the ordered supplies and services. With the eB2B procurement system, you can fully manage procurement processes and related documents such as agreements with suppliers, framework agreements and catalogue price lists. The system allows for automatic cost allocation for any cost centre and projects across the organizational structure. These elements are available in a modular solution providing comfort of use and guaranteeing fast implementation at low costs.
We invite you to learn about our latest, customer proven, advanced procurement tool. We offer you a competent support team, our experience and substantive knowledge. We guarantee quick implementation of eB2B Procurement which will be our mutual success.
Purchase requisitions – Manages the process of submitting purchase requests / e-tender requests to be carried out in reference to the approved purchase requests.
- All purchase requisition fields are customer specific defined by eB2B during the implementation stage;
- System’s flexibility enables to create any type of purchase requisition multi-stage approval;
- Selection of ordering items from xls file, approved purchase plan, capex or budget or from any previous system generated purchase requisition;
- Possibility to indicate preferred, certified, vendor;
- Consolidation of purchase requisitions;
- Purchase requisition and approval preview at any stage;
- Possibility to add internal/external comments, force receipt confirmation, delivery confirmation by set time;
- Cost apportionment according to customer defined allocation keys;
- Monitors of expenditures compared to the budget of the department / cost center / signed vendor agreement or project;
- Possibility to arrange awarding procedure directly from the approved purchase requisition;
- Advanced reporting;
Recurring purchase orders – Enables managing of recurring purchases and services ordered as of previously signed framework agreements.
- Employee item access control, budget control, immediate proper cost center allocation and cost apportionment for each user, department, branch and legal entity;
- Provides a simplified, fast-track approval and issue of purchase orders to selected vendors at agreed price;
- Correlation of ordered products with suppliers and negotiated prices lists;
- Guarantees cost optimization by comparing products and prices of different suppliers;
- Convenient import of suppliers’ price lists of signed framework agreements;
- Advanced reporting;
Contract Awarding Procedure One of the main modules of our eB2B Procurement Platform – can either work as an independent module with its own vendor list or it can cooperate with Purchase requisitions module . Awarding procedures may be used to manage vendor selection process starting from RFI thru RFQ/RFP up the e-auctions. The module can handle Procurement law contract awarding procedures.
- Allows to arbitrarily set various combination of the awarding procedure stages e.g. RFI/submission of application, submitting offers RFP/RFQ, bidding and final negotiations;
- Committee decisions concerning e.g. vendors qualifications, documents preparation, awarding procedure winner selection;
- Secure envelopes – defining the submitted offers opening dates, deadlines for inquiries and attachments;
- Setting the procedure offer requirements for all or selected items;
- Communicating with experts having required technical knowledge;
- Multicurrency procedures – cross currency rates can be set manually or automatically downloaded from National Bank of Poland;
- Optional approval of settings, winner selection , configuration changes monitoring;
- Draft versions and templates of the awarding procedures;
- Export of the data to the purchase requisitions right after resolution of an awarding procedure;
- Compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Law;
- Verification of the offers using qualified electronic signature;
- User defined graphical interface;
- Wide variety of awarding procedure’s reports to choose from;
Agreements database – repository of all agreements and corresponding access concluded during business negotiations.
- Safety storage of all agreements on our or the Customer’s servers;
- User defined categorization of agreement, sorted by types, department, purchase orders, etc;
- Manageable access for authorized employees based on their roles and function within organization (read only/edit);
- Provides ongoing control over the to date expanses and comparison to uploaded cost center budget;
- Monitors all purchase requisitions related expense compared to framework agreements;
- Calculation of contractual penalties;
- Reminder of an agreement’s renewal;
Purchase settlement – helps recording invoices, debit / credit notes, prepayments and other accounting documents connected with the vendor agreements.
- Convenient way of online invoice approval with an access to a preview of a corresponding purchase requisitions and orders;
- Configuration of the access to invoice scan based on access to the assortment groups, cost centers, projects or plans of purchase requisitions;
- Displays multipage document registered with a scaling option;
- Registry and preview of an invoice attribution corresponding to the completed purchase orders;
- Customer defined GL accounts and corresponding project fiscal data;
Workflow – allows recording and distributing of any documents within a company, eliminates the archiving and processing paper documents.
- Many dimensions of Customer’s documents categorization;
- Alternative ways to upload documents to the Platform
- Barcode technology, integration with the scanning center;
- Customer preferred numeration of registered documents ;
- Automatic or manual assignment of a scanned document to respective document owner;
- Flexible definition of approval process per document type;
- Displays large size, documents and ensures preferred rotation;
Planning – registration of expenditure plans.
- Registration of purchase plans on behalf of organizational unit;
- Import of purchase plans prepared in external tools;
- Sorting plans according to assortment groups;
- User defined approval process of plans based on organizational structure, cost centers, assortment group etc;
- Issuing purchase requisition corresponding to plan item;
- Archiving and versioning of expenditure plans;
- Automatic access to the list of purchase requisitions and awarding procedures in reference to the purchase plan item;
- Access to agreements concluded in a reference to expenditure plan;
- Tracking of the contract awarding procedure related to respective plan item;
- Ongoing monitoring on the progress of planned expenditures;
Vendors module – ensures registration, categorization and vendors evaluation. It cooperates with all other modules across the system.
- Quick and easy access to the vendor’s database, vendors documents easy access, minimum order quantity, delivery lead time etc.;
- Vendors categorization by customer defined assortment groups or system industries;
- Defining the vendor’s required documents and monitoring their completeness;
- Vendors evaluation as per customer defined criteria, escalation of unsatisfactory results;
- Keeping track of the quality check of the deliveries and services provided by the Vendors;
- Statistics of vendors activity;
- Dashboard presenting vendor’s KPIs;
We welcome you to test our advanced eB2B Procurement Platform. We offer a competent support team, years of experience and a substantive procurement knowledge. eB2B Platform supporting management of procurement processes is our mutual success.